Occupational Health Specialist Nurses
Organisation: Sheffield Teaching Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust
Hours: 37.5 hrs per week
Salary £: £26,565 - £35,577
Location: Sheffield South Yorkshire
We are looking for two experienced and enthusiastic Occupational Health Specialist Nurses to join our team at the Northern General and Royal Hallamshire Hospitals and across all client sites in South Yorkshire.
You’ll provide effective day-to-day professional advice across the service, ensuring the highest standard of clinical care. You will be rewarded with a varied, stimulating and challenging job in which you will have space for using your initiative whilst being encouraged and supported in career development.
You’ll be part of a team of four other Occupational Health Specialist Nurses working collaboratively across two departments to provide continuous cover.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Specialist Occupational Health knowledge across a range of procedures underpinned by theory.
• A Registered Nurse with professional knowledge acquired through degree/diploma, supplemented by specialist training, experience, and short courses, or anticipate achieving this qualification by October 2017
• Current registration with NMC, RGN.
• Broad knowledge of Health and Safety legislation
• Experience of sickness case management
• Computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft packages
• Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision but a team player
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Sheffield Occupational Health Service is a multi-professional service providing high quality occupational health care to in excess of 35,000 employees in Sheffield employed in three NHS Trusts, two Universities and a variety of other industries and private sector clients.
These posts are key roles in developing and delivering services to all of our clients and offer the opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary team including Consultant Occupational Physicians, Occupational Therapists, Psychologists, OH Specialist Nurses, Staff Nurses, OH Technicians and Administrators.
For further information, please contact Trudy Barnes, Senior OH Specialist Nurse on 0114 271 4737, email Trudy.Barnes@sth.nhs.uk or Christina Macintosh, OH Matron on 0114 271 4737, email Christina.Macintosh@sth.nhs.uk
To apply, please click on the 'more information' link below
Closing date: 31 July 2017
How to Apply
Apply via NHS Job by clicking on the 'more information' link below.
Closing date for applications:
Fri 4 Aug 2017
Trudy Barnes (Trudy.Barnes@sth.nhs.uk)
To apply online, please click here