Occupational Health [at Work] journal
Occupational Health [at Work] is a unique publication providing expertly written legal, practical and management occupational health information.
Each issue of Occupational Health [at Work] covers the science, law and practice of occupational health, including:
- legal guidance and news – our legal updates keep you abreast of key developments in the law, and each issue features a column by the highly regarded barrister Diana Kloss
- original research and surveys – our research is unavailable from any other source and includes surveys on pay and benefits of occupational health professionals and pre-employment and pre-placement screening
- in depth articles – we cover the whole spectrum of OH issues – mental health, occupational asthma, absence management and managing disability at work, to name but a few – and keep you informed of the latest developments.
- research digest and research plus – examines recent peer reviewed papers from the UK and internationally and analyses the occupational health implications
- current controversies – in our dilemma pages, two leading experts with opposing views argue a controversial issue.
Clearly written and meticulously researched, Occupational Health [at Work] is designed to make your working life easier. Occupational Health [at Work] is published six times a year.
New online service
Our new online service is an optional extra for subscribers wanting electronic access to current and previous issues of the journal. It provides access to:
- All information published in Occupational Health [at Work] from June/July 2010 onwards to the present day
- Access to the feature articles and Research Plus (summaries of key evidence-based research) published in the preceding three years from 2007-2010.
With a database dating back over the past seven years, we’re sure that you’ll find the information you need. And, our easy-to-use search puts the information immediately at your fingertips!
The Occupational Health at [Work] online service is designed for subscribers to the printed journal, so you will need a subscription to the printed journal if you wish to use the online service.
Don’t miss out – subscribe online today!
What they say about Occupational Health at Work
“Excellent and well written. Very topical. Probably one of the best journals around for OH”
Mandy Murphy, Guy’s and St Thomas’ NHS Foundation Trust
“Occupational Health [at Work] is a key resource, a model of clarity and an absolute pleasure to read. It is authoritative, evidence based, well referenced and well written by respected leading figures in the field.”
Dr Dale Archer, OH Physcian
“Excellent all-round information across the profession covering medical, nursing, legal and safety issues”
Margaret Crosby, Associated British Ports