"A very readable and valuable method of keeping informed and up to date
with developments across all occupational health sectors"
Dr Susan A Robson, Director Health and Safety Services, University of Manchester
"Informative and thought-provoking, an essential read for the occupational
Helen Riches, Occupational Health Adviser, NIBSC
“Occupational Health [At Work] is an absolute pleasure to read – it is authoritative, evidence based, well referenced and well written by respected leading figures in the field. It is more than a journal; it’s an occupational health symposium updated six times a year. There is no other journal that comes within a mile of Occupational Health [At Work].”
Dr Dale Archer, OH Physcian
Occupational Health [at Work] journal
Occupational Health [at Work] is a unique publication designed to bring together all the occupational health disciplines. It provides occupational health physicians, nurses, occupational hygiene and health and safety professionals with a dependable single source of expertly written legal, practical and management occupational health information.Subscribe now online
Each issue of Occupational Health [at Work] covers key legal, management and professional information, including:
- Legal guidance and news – our legal updates keep you abreast of key developments in the law, and each issue features a column by the highly regarded barrister Diana Kloss
- Original research and surveys – our research is unavailable from any other source and includes surveys on pay and benefits of occupational health professionals and pre-employment and pre-placement screening
- Research digest – examines recent peer reviewed papers from the UK and internationally and analyses the occupational health implications
- Current controversies – in our dilemma pages, two leading experts with opposing views argue a controversial issue.
Occupational Health [at Work] is designed to make your working life easier and features:
- At-a-glance summaries and conclusions to main articles which mean you get an overview of the issues that matter
- Professional and managerial briefings which highlight the latest top priority issues and developments
Occupational Health [at Work] is published six times a year.