Read the archive of our monthly Occupational Health [at Work] e-newsletter, which include news, updates and event information.
Email newsletter archive
- March 2017: Fit note poll; GMC confidentiality; face-to-face v remote consultations; and yoga v CBT for stress.
- February 2017: NICE back pain and sciatica guide; health, shift work and insufficient sleep; and gender pay gap reporting.
- January 2017: Age discrimination, European working conditions survey, and GMC guidance on confidentiality.
- December 2016: CPD Personal Learning Zone, CIPD absence survey, and nurse suspended for concealing Cafferkey’s temperature.
- November 2016: Occupational medicine workforce crisis, mental health at work and green paper on work, health and disability.
- October 2016: Ageing workforce, most workers would not disclose stress, and the state of occupational health nursing.
- September 2016: Brexit and OH, NICE on health and wellbeing at work and Legionnaires’ prosecution.
- July 2016: OH practitioners’ pay, working with arthritis, and bullying in the NHS.
- June 2016: Sharps and needlesticks, disability employment gap, and presenteeism.
- May 2016: Healthy workplaces across Europe, occupational Zika guidance and older drivers at work.
- March 2016: Vicarious liability, increase in compensation rates at tribunal, and construction health survey.
- February 2016: CIPD calls for more action on wellbeing, workplace violence in the retail sector, and occupational hearing loss.
- January 2016: Sickness absence triggers, doctors in training at risk of depression, and HSE’s five-year strategy
Advertise with us
The e-mail newsletter from Occupational Health [at Work] provides a monthly summary of some of the important occupational health developments. Each month, it is sent to over to 3550 occupational physicians, occupational health nurses and occupational health managers, as well as people in other professions, such as HR, who have responsibility for occupational health.
The cost of advertising a job vacancy, course or service in the email newsletter is as follows:
Main rates: £300 + VAT
Academic rates: £250 + VAT
For more information, or to book, please contact us.