Please read the notes below before choosing from the Journal options below.
- All subscriptions include a printed copy of the journal – online access is optional.
- Your printed copy of the journal will be sent to one postal address. If you need multiple copies sent to different addresses please email us.
- Discounts are available to sole trader/self employed practitioners, charities and universities. Please tick the box below to see rates.
- There is no VAT on the printed journal. VAT at 20% is charged on the portion of the fee relating to the provision of the subscription online. This is limited to approximately 15% of the total fee because all access to the Occupational Health at Work online service ceases at the expiry of your subscription.
- For subscribers paying by invoice, the licence to access the online journal will commence on the date of the receipt of the purchase order or of payment.
Additional users for the online service
If you have ordered a multi-user subscription, please note we will contact you to set up the additional users.
Licence Terms and Conditions
Access to Occupational Health at Work online is provided on the basis of our Licence Conditions and is subject to your acceptance of them when logging on to access the service for the first time.