We are continuing to update our Coronavirus (COVID-19) page.
The page is at Coronavirus (COVID-19). Examples of updates include:
- ‘Some recent developments’, such as face covering regulations, more businesses opening, and ‘1 metre plus’;
- New guidance from 1st August on deciding whether staff should work from home or come into the workplace ;
- OH consultations and tests, for example consent to a test, GDPR, and FOM guidance on testing;
- health conditions and other factors putting a worker at greater risk, including OH assessing fitness to work, the pausing of shielding from 1st August, and taking an individual approach to vulnerable workers;
- changes in Statutory Sick Pay (SSP) regulations for people self-isolating.