We are continuing to update our Coronavirus (Covid-19) page.
The page is at Coronavirus (Covid-19). Recent updates include:
- We have made available on that page a special report ‘Covid-19 – back to work’ published (online first) in the August/September 2021 issue of our journal Occupational Health [at Work]. With workplaces returning to ‘normal’ as Covid-19 restrictions ease, Paul Nicholson and John Ballard consider key questions for occupational health over the coming months and beyond.
- Most Covid regulations were repealed in England from 19th July 2021. What has gone and what remains?
- Vaccinations – ‘no jab, no job’ – including new regulations on care homes in England, made on 22nd July, and can an employer choose to make vaccination compulsory?
- Changes on rules for self-isolation if fully vaccinated.
- The FOM recommended on 21st June 2021 that an individual’s Covid risk assessment be updated to take account of their vaccination status.