- Disability discrimination claim after discharge from armed forces?
- ‘Gender-critical’ beliefs
- Outcome vs process in justifying dismissal
- HSE investigation of FE college on Covid-19 measures
- ‘Long Covid’ as an Equality Act disability
- Might someone be a ‘worker’ even with an unfettered right of substitution?
Browse by tag
age consent and confidentiality data protection disability discrimination discrimination (indirect) discrimination arising from disability discrimination by association dismissal European Union (EU) family-friendly measures health and safety justification mental health personal injury reasonable adjustments sickness absence unfair dismissal vicarious liability whether employee/worker